things are just so miserable these days, everything sucks. Well 80% of my life does, I'm still juggling the other 20%. Ive been a really cranky bitch these past few days, I get pissed off at every little thing. But I guess being a bitch does have its perks, youll realise if your friends are really your friends or theyre just there for you when you're fun and easy to be around with.

  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS