I wish i was someone special to you

I sit here and think about everything that happened this past week and not a single tear runs down my cheek. Maybe its because I'm too hurt to cry . I'm getting tired of what happen these days . please , i need you and i want you to comeback . Eventho u still contac me but i dont want to b diff like we used to . Plus , the day tht we decided to breakup , i mean you've decide , i was totally losttt . Not because only you but my dad , teacher . erghh . so fuckup!

people keep blaming me , accused me . do you know bout that ? .fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! When all this happen i have no one at myside , thats why i choose you , i want you by side , geez -.-.B , you want to know something ? i stiil keep all ur messages . All the sweetest text tht u give me . Every single hour , when i started feel bored or before i go to sleep i read all your text . it hurts me alot coz your words ar all silly lies :( .OMG , i started cry , suddenly my tears runs down very quickly . i can't continue thiss :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: